Who can join?
Third sector (constituted, often charitable status, not for profit) organisations providing services to people in Leeds which include mental health services, or where mental health is an issue for people who use their service. Volition membership is not available for individuals, but anyone who works in or is interested in mental health is welcome to sign up for our ebulletin by Subscribing on this website.
- Strengthen your voice and the voice of the mental health third sector
- have more influence in the city
- network more effectively
- keep updated
- learn and share good practice.
What you get for your membership:
Membership is free. When you become a member you get:
- Printed copies of our newsletter and other news and information by email
- Notifications of developments and changes which may affect your organisation’s services
- A central point of contact for queries, signposting and information
- A channel to contribute your views to citywide planning and strategic structures
- Invitations to Volition members’ meetings to discuss topics of shared interest in mental health.
How to join:
Contact the Volition team for a short application form. The board of directors of Volition meet monthly and decide on membership applications.