Forum Central is really excited about a big event we have planned for July.
We want you to be part of Forum Central’s MASSIVE Market Place which will be a show case for third sector health and social care providers to promote all the fantastic services and activities on offer in Leeds.
Date: Tuesday 4 July 2017
Time: 10.30 am to 3.30 pm
Place: Bridge Community Church, Rider Street, Leeds LS9 7BQ
Details: A wide range of organisations will be there representing Forum Central’s extensive membership which covers the areas of: mental health, older people, learning disability and physical and sensory impairment. But don’t worry – if you are a health or social care provider not covered in these specialisms, you can still take part!
The aims of the event are to:
- Promote and market the work and services of the third sector to an audience made up of a wide range of service users, carers, commissioners and partners from Health and the Public and Private sectors
- Enable Forum Central members to network with other providers, start conversations around collaborative areas of work, and build relationships, and hopefully form future alliances
- Hear from some specially selected guest speakers on current hot topic in Leeds
- Gain knowledge and shared understanding from taking part in a series of workshop discussions and breakout forums to explore areas of mutual interest
- Celebrate and enjoy everything that is great about working in the thirds sector in Leeds!
Book now: More details will be sent out in the next few weeks. If you are a third sector organisation providing health and care services, register your interest in having a stall by emailing email@example.com or call Kath on 07576 952 527 for more information.